[News] Hamas releases audio of female Israeli captive

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Fri May 31 21:08:44 EDT 2024

 Hamas releases audio of female Israeli captive

Saturday 1-June-2024 - https://english.palinfo.com/news/2024/06/01/319884/
[image: Hamas releases audio of female Israeli captive]
<https://english.palinfo.com/news/2024/06/01/319884/#>
<https://english.palinfo.com/news/2024/06/01/319884/#>
<https://english.palinfo.com/news/2024/06/01/319884/#>
<https://english.palinfo.com/news/2024/06/01/319884/#>
+ -

GAZA, (PIC)

The Al-Qassam Brigades – the armed wing of the Hamas Movement – released a
recording of an Israeli female prisoner held captive in the Gaza Strip.

“Time is running out, we don’t want to die here,” the unnamed female
captive can be heard saying.

“Don’t put our fate in the hands of Netanyahu and the war council.”

“Will my and my colleagues’ fate be like Ron Arad,” she said, referring to
the Israeli airman who has been missing in Lebanon since 1986.

In the recording, the female captive’s voice pleads with Israelis to
protest Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s government, accusing it of
being willing to let the captives die.

“Please, don’t let Netanyahu and the government kill us,” the voice said.
“Save us. Time is running out.”