[News] Hamas' Abu Obeida: We are prepared for a long battle

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Thu Oct 19 22:57:32 EDT 2023

english.palinfo.com
<https://english.palinfo.com/news/2023/10/20/Abu-Obeida-We-are-prepared-for-a-long-battle>
Abu Obeida: We are prepared for a long battle
GAZA, (PIC) - October 20, 2023

The spokesperson for the Al-Qassam Brigades, Abu Obeida, warned in a new
televized statement that the enemy will pay for its crimes, and that the
resistance will not tolerate these crimes.

“We reassure our people and our nation that the resistance is in perfect
condition and is still controlling the developments on the ground and knows
when to strike and when to escalate,“ he said.

“We are prepared for a long battle with this occupier,” Abu Obeida vowed,
saying that no force in the world can eliminate resistance.

On the other hand, he strongly condemned the US “shameful” support for
Israel, saying that it would not help the occupation.

“The US pro-Israel support would only fuel fire in the Arab and Islamic
nation.”

“We call on the masses of our nation all over the world to defend their
dignity, their utmost dignity, and the primary cause of Arabs and Muslims.”

“We also call on the masses of our nation and the free people of the world
to mobilize and rally in front of the US and Israeli embassies in their
countries.”