[News] Bombing civilians is the act of cowards and the incapable when they taste defeat

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Tue Dec 12 16:18:09 EST 2023

Resistance News Network <https://t.me/PalestineResist>
//

/*⚫️*/ Saraya Al-Quds military spokesman, Abu Hamza, delivers a speech.
We will provide translated highlights below, and follow up with a
translated version of the entire speech.

<https://t.me/PalestineResist/22746>
/*⚫️*/ Saraya Al-Quds military spokesman, Abu Hamza:
—
We will not surrender and will not raise the white flag, no matter how
long the battle lasts, for we are its people with Allah's help and will.

Bombing civilians is the act of cowards and the incapable when they
taste defeat at the hands of those steadfast in their land.

We declare clearly that today's battle is not about annihilating the
resistance or recovering prisoners, but settling scores with the
Palestinian people and their resistance.

In the face of the tragic situation and the unjust siege, we say to our
people that we live your conditions and share your pain, but the price
of freedom and dignity is far greater than the injustice and oppression
we endure.

In this battle, we have nothing but determination for victory.

We are engaged in an open war with the zionist-American occupation,
defending Al-Aqsa Mosque on behalf of the billion-strong nation. So,
nation of a billion, join us in fighting this disgrace and injustice.

*To the families of the zionist prisoners, the foolish deceiver
Netanyahu knows well his inevitable fate after the war ends. Judge him,
imprison him, or kill him – that is your [the settlers'] affair. But he
is stalling, and his only goal in this war is to remain in power. The
price is undoubtedly is the lives of your sons.*

The fate of the prisoners and soldiers of the occupation in our hands
will not go beyond two possibilities: either death by "israeli" bombing
and the stupid attempts to free them
<https://t.me/PalestineResist/22297>, or a return to indirect
negotiations with us under the ceiling of a complete ceasefire.

*Even if all the forces of the earth were to unite, and they have
united, not a single living prisoner will be freed without our conditions.
*
Greetings to our comrades and brothers, the fighters in the Islamic
Resistance in Lebanon, Iraq, and Yemen, who have proven themselves to be
supporters of Allah.

All greetings to the people of the free in the brave, free Yemen, whose
actions and words preceded them, and who proved to everyone that they
are supporters of Allah, Islam, jihad, and Palestine.

We affirm the steadfastness of our fighters in the field on all fronts
of combat and announce our responsibility for destroying dozens of
armored vehicles and vehicles with Tandem projectiles and barrel-shaped
piercing devices.

Our fighters managed to engage the enemy at point-blank range, resulting
in dozens of enemy army deaths and hundreds of confirmed injuries.

We continue to bombard zionist cities with rockets and military
gatherings with mortar shells by the heroes of support and artillery.

We say to the free resistance fighters on the battlefronts, you are the
focus of all bets and good faith. Those who rely on Allah and then on
you, their arrow is accurate, and their victory is near.

t.me/PalestineResist/22747 <https://t.me/PalestineResist/22747>

--
Freedom Archives 1615 Hopkins Street Berkeley, CA 94707