[News] Haiti Social Media Actions

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Thu Dec 10 11:32:11 EST 2020

Social Media Actions Week of Solidarity with Haiti
View this email in your browser.
<https://mailchi.mp/a77eb0a23eba/test-8368126?e=a915ae0b79>

  *WEEK OF SOLIDARITY WITH HAITI*
  *December 10–16*

  *Social Media Actions *

  *From Dec 10–16*, we will raise our voices in solidarity on social
  media and demand an end to US support for the illegitimate Jovenel
  Moise dictatorship in Haiti.

      *Demand an End to Massacres in Haiti*

      *Stop US Funding of Police Terror in Haiti*

      *Support the Movement for Democracy and Justice in Haiti*

*December 10*
Watch a great film and support the Haiti Emergency Relief Fund [HERF]:
“*How the Mangrove Nine Won*,” a Global Women’s Strike Fundraiser
for HERF.  $10 tickets here: https://bit.ly/36BdElz
<https://haitisolidarity.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=408fb0e219b2e620647bbeade&id=42e819d9d9&e=a915ae0b79>

      *How to Participate*

        Join the Twitterstorm and Tweet one of the following throughout
        the week of December 10–16:

*End US support For Dictatorship in Haiti!* #StandwithHaiti
#SolidaritywithHaiti #SupportDemocracyinHaiti
<https://haitisolidarity.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=408fb0e219b2e620647bbeade&id=ae3fad4645&e=a915ae0b79>

*US! Stop Funding Police Terror—Stop Massacres in Haiti!*
@RepGregoryMeeks #StandwithHaiti  #SolidaritywithHaiti
#SupportDemocracyinHaiti
<https://haitisolidarity.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=408fb0e219b2e620647bbeade&id=80ef6f5128&e=a915ae0b79>

*US! Stop Funding Dictators–Stop Massacres in Haiti!* #StandwithHaiti
#SolidaritywithHaiti  #SupportDemocracyinHaiti
<https://haitisolidarity.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=408fb0e219b2e620647bbeade&id=3aca47e568&e=a915ae0b79>

*UN! Stop Supporting the G-9 Death Squad–Stop Massacres in Haiti!
*@antonioguterres #StandwithHaiti #SolidaritywithHaiti
#SupportDemocracyinHaiti
<https://haitisolidarity.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=408fb0e219b2e620647bbeade&id=3b973055bf&e=a915ae0b79>

*Hashtags:* #StandwithHaiti, #SolidaritywithHaiti, #SupportDemocracyinHaiti

*Add one of the following images:*

        *Share a Selfie photo on Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter in
        Solidarity with the People of Haiti! *

Join us and make a sign, grab some of your friends, co-workers, or
family and show some solidarity with the people of Haiti and their
struggle for a democratic future. (Or do one of just you, that is fine
too!)

We have heard from our friends in Haiti who’ve spent their days in the
streets facing teargas and beatings how much it means to see the faces
of people standing with them all around the world.

*Step 1: Write your own sign!*
Example: “Stand With Haiti” or “Stop Massacres in Haiti”

*Step 2: Take a Selfie!*

*Step 3: Share on social media.* Post your solidarity selfie on
Instagram, Facebook, and/or Twitter with the hashtags #StandwithHaiti
#SolidaritywithHaiti #SupportDemocracyinHaiti

*Step 4:* Send a copy to *Haiti Action Committee* action.haiti at gmail.com
<mailto:action.haiti at gmail.com>

Share
<https://haitisolidarity.us18.list-manage.com/track/click?u=408fb0e219b2e620647bbeade&id=b48febdf9f&e=a915ae0b79>