[News] Many Thanks as we begin another year!

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Mon Jan 4 17:23:31 EST 2016

Dear Friends,

Thank you to all of you who have supported our work over the last year.
Your support is essential to sustaining the internship program,
conducting vital outreach and simply keeping the doors open! Because we
remain committed to being a grassroots funded organization, this allows
us the political independence to work to free all political prisoners,
dismantle the dungeons, and challenge settler colonialism. Now let's
hope for some victories in 2016 as we engage in more intensified work.

claude and nathaniel