[News] SF, Thurs, October 15 - We rise with Palestine! - Demonstrate at the Israeli Consulate

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Wed Oct 7 18:34:27 EDT 2015

*The General Union of Palestine Students,  Palestine is in a state of
emergency and urge all of our community organizers and leaders to come
forth as we rise with the uprisings, as we rise with Palestine!*

*October 15, 2015 at 6:00pm Thursday,*

**

*in front of the Israeli Consulate*

**

*456 Montgomery St, San Francisco*

The situation in Palestine has been deteriorating. Within the past few
weeks, Zionist forces have shut down Al-Aqsa and Al-Aqsa compound,
forbidding all Palestinian and Muslim worshippers from their homes of
prayer and restricting their rights to practice their religion in
safety. Hundreds of Zionist settlers have stormed into Al-Aqsa, plunging
Jerusalem and the greater West Bank into chaos. Zionist forces continue
to violate and damage Al-Aqsa by burning down doors, setting fire to the
rugs, and breaking the glass windows, flexing their control in complete
provocation against Palestinians…leading to the murder of four
Palestinian youth within the past few days and over 200 injured by
snipers, rubber bullets, and gas inhalation.

Our people of Palestine are frustrated, enraged, and resisting these
constant acts of terror throughout the country. From Ramallah, to
Nablus, to Jenin, and Al-Khalil, the Palestinian people are rising
against the oppressive Zionist regime and defending Jerusalem. Along
with the murder of our youth, Zionist forces have also demanded the
demolition of their family homes in Ramallah, Surda and Nablus.
Palestinian men and women have been surrounding each and every city day
and night to protect the homes of their fellow people and to protect
their cities from Zionist invasion.

*Flags, posters, and noise are encouraged.*

Co-Sponsorers:

Palestine Youth Movement-PYM

The Freedom Archives

Samidoun Palestinian Prisoner Solidarity Network

If you would like to co-sponsor, feel free to Email us!