[News] KKK Politicians: Anonymous Exposes KKK Ties of United States Politicians | Senators & Mayors

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Mon Nov 2 12:19:56 EST 2015

*Published On:* Mon, Nov 2nd, 2015
By *Furious <http://urbanintellectuals.com/author/furious/>
http://urbanintellectuals.com/2015/11/02/kkk-politicians-anonymous-exposes-kkk-ties-of-united-states-politicians-senators-mayors/
*

  KKK Politicians: Anonymous Exposes KKK Ties of United States
  Politicians | Senators & Mayors

By now you have seen the threats by the hacktivist known as Anonymous
saying they will expose 1,000 United States politicians that have ties
to the KKK. Well, they have started to make good on their promise to
leak the names.

We woke up this morning to find a video circulating the internet by
Anonymous, an unknown group of hackers with a decentralized command
structure, that claims to expose members of the KKK participating in the
US Government as Senators and Mayors across the country.

Not only does the video reveal the names of the politicians, but also
which KKK group they are affiliated with as well. It is unknown the
source of affiliation or how Anonymous received the information.

The video states they are not going to put the home address of these KKK
politicians out to the general public in fear of someone retaliating
against these racist. However, they do put their full name, cities they
work in and the address of their political office in the video.

The video exposing the names and pictures of the KKK politicians is only
2:52 secs long and doesn’t contain the promised 1,000 names. However, we
are suspecting this is only a partial list and there are more to come in
the near future. The list does include several prominent Senators and
Mayors around the country thus far.

The hackers at Anonymous have rarely provided a “ threat” they didn’t
deliver on in full. Thus, we are expecting additional names, faces and
KKK ties to be revealed.

Here is a partial list of USA KKK Politicians according to Anonymous:

Senator Tom Tillis from North Carolina
Senator John Cornyn, Texas
Senator, John Horne Iverson, Georgia
Senator, Dan Coats, Indiana
Mayor, Madeline Rogero, Knoxville TN
Mayor Jim Mayer, Lexington KY
Mayor Kent Guinn, Ocala, Florida
Mayor Tom Henry, Fort Wayne Indiana

    Current Politicians In The KKK – Addresses &
    Numbershttp://pastebin.com/Yh2muT9r

    Posted by We Are Anonymous
    <https://www.facebook.com/anonymousforjustice/> on Sunday, November
    1, 2015