[News] We are grassroots funded. You can help support this vital work!

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Thu Dec 31 10:51:33 EST 2015

Dear friend.

We hate to join the fray of donation requests that you receive (or
delete) this time of year. We don't do it with pleasure, but we believe
in spreading news of prison and political prisoner resistance,
anti-imperialist struggle, maintaining a robust resource of radical
history and culture and producing documentaries that explore subjugated
histories/herstories. We have been doing this work for 16 years!

Some of you have already made donations, and to you we owe our thanks!

If you haven't made a contribution yet,
*You can donate here!
<https://co.clickandpledge.com/sp/d1/default.aspx?wid=33005>

*Many thanks!