[News] You can help support this vital news!

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Mon Dec 28 15:54:16 EST 2015

Dear friend.

We hate to join the fray of donation requests that you receive (or
delete) this time of year. We don't do it with pleasure, but we believe
in spreading news of prison and political prisoner resistance. We have
been sending out this email list since December of 2003 - 12 years!
*They are all archived here!*
<http://freedomarchives.org/pipermail/news_freedomarchives.org/>

Some of you have already made donations, and to you we owe our thanks!

We could raise $1000 if ten percent of the people who read these emails
made a $5 donation to support our work. imagine if more of you made even
more generous donations!

*You can donate here!
<https://co.clickandpledge.com/sp/d1/default.aspx?wid=33005>

*Many thanks!