[News] 40 Years – Viet Nam Victory

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Thu Apr 2 16:21:20 EDT 2015

  40 Years – Viet Nam Victory

April 30, 2015 marks the 40th anniversary of the victory of the people
of Viet Nam over the US military. The Vietnamese national liberation
struggle moved the entire world and is one of the most important
historical events of the 20th century. In anticipation of this
anniversary, the Freedom Archives has assembled an in-depth, media
driven online tribute about the history of Vietnamese resistance to
imperialism and colonialism. You can view our Viet Nam page *HERE.
<http://www.freedomarchives.org/Viet%20Nam.html>
*

We are also part of the Viet Nam Victory Coalition (VNVC), which is
organizing a Viet Nam teach-in on Saturday, May 2nd in Oakland at
MetWest High School – a day of culture, and education to mark the 40th
anniversary of the US defeat.

*Check out the facebook event for more details!
<https://www.facebook.com/events/846470932076911/>*