[News] Abu Ali Mustafa Brigades: The right to resistance is not subject to debate

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Thu Aug 7 12:00:55 EDT 2014

  Abu Ali Mustafa Brigades: The right to resistance is not subject to
  debate
  <http://pflp.ps/english/2014/08/06/abu-ali-mustafa-brigades-the-right-to-resistance-is-not-subject-to-debate/>

Aug 06, 2014
*http://pflp.ps/english/2014/08/06/abu-ali-mustafa-brigades-the-right-to-resistance-is-not-subject-to-debate/*

At the end of thirty days of Zionist aggression on the Gaza Strip,
making clear the bankruptcy of the Zionist enemy and its inability to
confront the resistance, the Abu Ali Mustafa Brigades emphasize the
following:

First, since the escalating aggression against the masses of our people
in the West Bank, and the fascist Zionists' crime of killing and burning
the boy, Mohammed Abu Khudeir, the Abu Ali Mustafa Brigades have been
committed to support our people in the West Bank with our resistance.
Our brigades were the first to break the silence and target the cities
and towns of the enemy with rockets and when the enemy announced its
criminal war on Gaza, our units were already in the field prepared to
confront the enemy and fire our rockets in the battle of loyalty to the
martyrs.

Second, with the intensification of the assault on the valiant Gaza
Strip, our orders were clear in the battlefield, to intensify our use of
missiles and maintain a high level of confrontation through long days of
fighting. These instructions were carried out with the highest
professionalism by the brigades' fighters in missile units, launching
350 rockets toward the bases of the enemy around the Gaza Strip and
beyond, leading to the injury of occupation military forces.

Third, it was predicted earlier by the leadership of the brigades that
the enemy, after failing to achieve its objectives through airstrikes,
may engage in a ground invasion in some areas, and instructions were
issued to raise the level of preparedness to the maximum degree and
declare a state of mobilization in the ranks of all fighting units,
including the use of anti-armor devices and explosives, which taught the
enemy harsh lessons in direct confrontations. Fighters of the Abu Ali
Mustafa Brigades confronted occupation forces and military devices in
the battles of Beit Hanoun, Juhr al-Deek, Qarara and near the Gaza
International Airport.

Fourth, after the enemy has begun to feel the bitterness of defeat and
is looking for exits from its political crisis in Gaza, we emphasize
that the issue of the weapons of the resistance and the right of our
people to struggle to restore every inch of their land is not subject to
negotiation or debate. It is an inalienable right and a strategic
choice. As for the political efforts being made in Cairo, we in the Abu
Ali Mustafa Brigades assure that we are part of the total national
resistance and that what has inspired the resistance is the rights of
our people that must be wrested from the enemy and we will not
relinquish any of them.

Fifth, for our heroic people in Gaza, the families of the martyrs, the
wounded, for our children who will struggle to the last breath, we
emphasize the following: The time is irreversibly over when the enemy
could strike and assault our people and remain free of injury and far
from blows. The time of "security" claimed by the enemy state is over;
today, fighting and confrontation will be throughout the land of
Palestine. The enemy will not enjoy safety on any inch of the land it
has stolen from our people while it assaults and attacks our people. The
resistance is a shield for our people and a steel sword to strike the
enemy. And to our brave people in the West Bank and Jerusalem and
occupied Palestine '48, to our heroes in prison, to our people in exile,
we say that here, Gaza stands in the trench of resistance and is a
castle of steadfastness, a model of the liberation war which will
continue until the end. There is no neutralization of Gaza and it will
not be neutralized. It will continue to stand as a base and move toward
the liberation of our entire national soil.

Sixth, to the mercenary fascist enemy army, the killers of the state and
the foreign Zionists, we emphasize that what they saw in Gaza is the tip
of the iceberg and a drop in the ocean of the war of liberation which is
inevitable for our people to root out Zionism from the land of
Palestine. We urge Zionists to think carefully; there is no peace or
stability here, to find that, return to where you came from to invade
Palestine. Our people will defeat your entity and destroy this illusion
of the indestructible Zionist power. Our people are fighting here, and
death awaits your army from underground and from above, and the fighters
of the resistance will bring you to destruction wherever you are on the
land of Palestine. Gaza will remain a spark and a dagger in your heart.

Towards victory for our people and our brave resistance, and defeat for
the occupiers
Glory to the martyrs, healing for the wounded heroes, freedom for our
brave prisoners
Victory is inevitable.

August 5, 2014--