[News] Palestine - PFLP: Despite the deep pain and barbaric attacks, we have no choice but resistance

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Mon Aug 4 12:26:15 EDT 2014

  PFLP: Despite the deep pain and barbaric attacks, we have no choice
  but resistance
  <http://pflp.ps/english/2014/08/03/pflp-despite-the-deep-pain-and-barbaric-attacks-we-have-no-choice-but-resistance/>

Aug 032014
*http://pflp.ps/english/2014/08/03/pflp-despite-the-deep-pain-and-barbaric-attacks-we-have-no-choice-but-resistance/*

A statement from the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine in
the Gaza Strip

Despite the immense pain and deep wounds, we have no option but to
continue the resistance and strike the Zionist enemy

To our steadfast people in Gaza, to the children of martyrs, to the
bereaved families, to the families of destroyed homes...

Twenty-two days of the barbaric Zionist aggression against you,
conducted with various types of internationally prohibited weapons, and
yet you are inscribing the finest example of resilience, fortitude,
strength and pride, amid great pain and the ongoing hell of bombardment
by land, air and sea, the suffering of displacement and homelessness. We
greet you as you resist the criminal and murderous Zionist state, as you
pursue the killers and defeat them despite your bleeding wounds.

Salutes to the children of Gaza emerging from under the rubble, salutes
to the medics, health workers and ambulance crews, to the civil defense,
to the municipal workers, the unknown soldiers of the homeland who have
paid with their lives for the service of their people. Salutes to the
journalists and media workers who confront bombing and threats to
deliver the reality of Gaza to the whole world. Salutes to the relief
committees in the various areas of Gaza, and to the workers in shelters
and sites who continue to provide aid and assistance according to their
means to our displaced people..Salutes to the brave resistance, the
fighters in the ranks of al-Qassam Brigades, Saraya al-Quds, Abu Ali
Mustafa Brigades, the National Resistance Brigades, and the AbdelQader
Husseini and Jihad Jibril Brigades who have shed their blood on the
battlefield for their people and have written new epics of heroism and
glory for Palestine. Salutes to those who stand on the front lines, in
the tunnels, on the borders, salutes to the fighters in combat and the
naval fighters, salutes to the rocket launchers who look toward their
homes in Haifa, Yafa and al-Quds from exile in Gaza, Salutes to each of
you individually, your heroism and strength, and your steadfast unity on
our internal front, cemented by the resistance and the steadfastness of
our people.

We know that the pain is immense and the suffering is severe, and that
our people are paying a dear price for dignity and freedom, yet despite
the massacres, you are striking fear and dread in the Zionist entity and
among the settlers and soliders who hide in their tanks and airplanes as
they bomb our people, civilians, in their homes, while the resistance
makes achievement after achievement and they send shells against the
people of Khan Younis, Rafah, Jabalya, Tuffah, Beit Hanoun, Bureij...and
your support for the resistance is firm and clear without any hint of
hesitation or retreat. We have no option but to continue the resistance
and to strike blows against the fascist entity on the road to achieving
our goals. Despite the pain and the brutality, and the siege, and the
assassination of our children, the massacres, the genocide, the war upon
our people as a whole, the Zionist occupation is incapable of addressing
the blows of the resistance. We have not and will not retreat and will
continue to develop new methods to confront the invader enemy. We must
adapt ourselves for long-term struggle, as we confront a new stage that
requires even more solidarity and mutual strength, and the harnessing of
all resources in the service of our impacted people in Gaza.

To the masses of our people in the West Bank of Palestine...

On the road to the escalation of the popular movement, and in order to
achieve the goals of our people, we call upon you to escalate and
develop the uprising, to fuel it, to work on its sustainability, to rise
up in every city, camp and village to confront these killers, to burn
the earth under the feet of the settlers who steal our land and that of
our ancestors, to confront them with stones, Molotov cocktails, weapons
and bullets, to burn their locations, to activate the boycott and
confront normalization in all forms, to raise up committees of popular
protection, and we call on honest members of the security agencies to
join our people in confronting the occupation and protecting our people
as a substitute for security coordination with the enemy.

To the free people of the whole world..

The strong position will not be forgotten, of the tens of thousands of
people in the streets of France, London, Austria, Belgium, Romania,
Denmark, Germany, Chile, Brazil, Chicago, Canada and all the cities of
the world, nor to the consistent solidarity of those in Latin America
who have also struggled against imperialism for many yeard. It is a
victory for Palestine to see the masses of the world condemning the
Zionist aggression on Gaza, the massacres and the killing of children.
It is urgently needed for you to escalate and continue your support for
the cause of Palestine and its people, to put serious pressure on your
government and to escalate the boycott of the occupation state; to
surround and occupy the consulates, embassies and business offices of
the occupier, and to bring its officials before international courts as
war criminals.

To the masses of our people in the homeland and in exile and diaspora..

Let us strengthen our national unity with greater commitment to our
common position, that of the resistance, and build our support for the
resistance, defend its decisions and achievements. All Palestinians in
the homeland and in diaspora are called on to engage in the long-term
struggle by all means available.

Gaza is committed to resistance and steadfastness and we will not accept
that the massacres of our people and their vast sacrifices will be spent
in vain. No matter how great the crimes and the massacres, and no matter
whatever conspiracies proliferate in regional interactions and politics.