[News] Radio Version of Cointelpro 101 on Making Contact

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Wed Oct 3 11:53:51 EDT 2012

Thanks to our friends at Making Contact <http://www.radioproject.org/>
you can listen to a special radio version of our documentary.

The entire film is also still being shown periodically on LINK TV
<http://www.linktv.org/programs/cointelpro-101>.

COINTELPRO, the secret FBI project to infiltrate and disrupt domestic
organizations thought to be "subversive," targeted many
African-American, Native-American, and other movements for
self-determination by people of color in the U.S.. Between 1956 and
1971, the FBI conducted more than 2,000 COINTELPRO (Counter Intelligence
Program) operations.  Over the next two weeks, we'll be broadcasting the
documentary film "COINTELPRO 101." Today we hear the first half of the
film, produced by the Freedom Archives.

http://www.radioproject.org/2012/09/cointelpro-101-part-one/
http://www.radioproject.org/2012/10/cointelpro-101-part-two/