[News] Regarding a recent post - “Brainwashing of the Jews”

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Thu Feb 2 18:06:56 EST 2012

Dear friends

While I was taken by the righteous anger of a Palestinian academic in
"Brainwashing of the Jews" at a moment when more concessions are
being sought of the Palestinian movement, I agree with those that
wrote to us, that the piece relies on problematic and sectarian
"Jewish Conspiracy" positions, seems in part to be anti-Jewish, and
by being incendiary is detrimental in promoting anti-imperialist and
anti-racist politics as well as the demands of the Palestinian
movement itself. I accept your criticisms and apologize for any harm done.

Claude