[News] 1/10 SF Actions: Let Gaza Live March + Queers of the Plaza

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Wed Jan 7 11:04:38 EST 2009

National Day
of Emergency Mass Action:
Stop the U.S./Israeli War on Palestine!
Let Gaza Live!

Saturday, January 10
Mass March in San Francisco
Gather at 11am at Civic Center Plaza, Larkin and Grove Sts., Civic Center BART

**

QUEERS PROTEST THE ISRAELI ASSAULT ON GAZA
"Queers of the Plaza"
Saturday, January 10, 2008
3:00-4:00 p.m.
Harvey Milk Plaza (Castro & Market)
As progressive queers we won't buy into the hype that Israel is the
"only democracy" in the Middle East, where queers can live freely. We
say that queer liberation requires human liberation, and we join with
all oppressed people and people of conscience to demand an immediate
end to the siege of Gaza which makes life impossible for queer and
straight people.
PLEASE JOIN US!
sponsored by QUIT! Queers Undermining Israeli Terrorism
(<http://www.quitpalestine.org/>www.quitpalestine.org)