[News] Fri,Jan 2 SF Protest the US-Israeli Massacres in Gaza

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Thu Jan 1 22:48:01 EST 2009

PROTEST THE ISRAELI MASSACRES IN GAZA!!!!

The Israeli Government has Refused a Ceasefire and Truce from the
International Community!

It has vowed to continue its Mass Executions of Innocent Civilians!
400+ Killed, 2000+ Injured in less than a week!

We Cannot Stay Silent in the Face of This INJUSTICE!

DEMONSTRATE Against The Israeli War Machine
Friday, January 2nd @ 2:30pm
Powell & Market St

Organized by activists in the Bay Area Arab Community, Allies and
Supporters of Palestine.

Co-Sponsors: AROC, Al-Awda, AMP, GUPS, SJP, NCA, FPA, ANSWER,
ISM,ISO, QUIT, AAUMC

For more information or to add your organization as an co-sponsor contact:
GazaAction at gmail.com

To Donate Medical and Food Aid to Gaza:

1. Palestinian Red Crescent Society;
http://www.palestinercs.org/news_details.aspx?nid=39