[News] Donate to the Freedom Archives Silent Auction

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Wed Oct 22 17:10:47 EDT 2008

Friends and Family of the Freedom Archives,

We are preparing for a fundraising party in December that we hope
will bring out all our supporters. We have not yet solidified the
date and location, but it will likely happen in the early part of
December. We are writing now to solicit donations for a silent
auction to take place during the fundraiser. If you have any posters,
prints, services, political art that you would like to donate to the
Freedom Archives for use in our fundraiser, it would be greatly
appreciated. You can contact Patricia at
<mailto:patricia at freedomarchives.org>patricia at freedomarchives.org or
414-863-9977. Thanks so much for your help!

--
Patricia Hemphill
Youth Program Coordinator