[News] Emergency Demos: PROTEST THE MASSACRES IN GAZA!!!

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Sat Dec 27 23:40:46 EST 2008

From: AROC <adcsfintern at yahoo.com>

1.
Sunday, December 28th, Noon

PROTEST THE MASSACRES IN GAZA!!!

EMERGENCY DEMONSTRATION
TOMORROW in San Francisco

Sunday, December 28th, Noon @ Powell and
Market

The Arab Resource and Organizing Center (AROC) calls on all allies and
supporters of justice and humanity to show their Solidarity with the
Palestinians in Gaza.

This Unprecedented attack on Palestinians will NOT go unheard, We MUST
bring our voices of anger, sadness, frustration and solidarity to the
forefront and demand an immediate ceasefire and an end to the murderous siege
of Gaza by the U.S. backed Israeli war machine and its supporters.

Wear Black, Bring your Palestinian
Flags, Signs and Kiffeyeh's!!!!!!

2.
Monday, December 29th, 5 pm

EMERGENCY ACTION!
STOP THE ATTACK ON GAZA

Silent Vigil
at Feinstein's Office

5PM Monday
Dec. 29th - Montgomery and Market

Bring
candles, posters, and banners; wear black.

Rain or
Shine

Co-Sponsored
by Direct Action to Stop the War; the Middle East

Children's
Alliance; Queers Undermining Israeli Terrorism; SF Women in Black

3.
Tuesday, December 30th, 5 pm

ANSWER Coalition

Tuesday, December 30th @ 5:00 pm

Israeli Consulate:456 Montgomery St.

Contact: 415-821-6545, answer at answersf.
org

Arab Resource and Organizing Center

www.araborganizing.org

415-861-7444