[News] Report Back from the Middle East with Dahr Jamail

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Wed May 9 17:48:23 EDT 2007

Report Back from the Middle East
with award-winning independent
journalist Dahr Jamail

Friday, May 11th 7pm
New College Theater
777 Valencia Street, San Francisco -
<http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&cat=&address=777+Valencia+Street&city=san+francisco&state=ca&zipcode=>see
map
(near 16th Street and 24th Street BART stations)

$15-$25 sliding scale, but no one will be turned away for lack of
funds. Wheelchair accessible.

We invite you to join us for a multi-media evening with Dahr and
photojournalist Jeff Pflueger, just days after their return from the
Middle East. They'll share voices and photos of Iraqi refugees,
Syrians reacting to the growing crisis, and an update on southern Lebanon.

Come meet our team, including senior producer Tena Rubio,
correspondent Sarah Olson and others.

This is a benefit event for Dahr and Making Contact. International
Media Project, our non-profit home, is the fiscal sponsor of Dahr
Jamail's project. For more information about the event,
<http://www.radioproject.org/events/dahrjamail.html>click here.

Co-Sponsored by: Media Alliance, Freedom Archives, New College Media
Studies MA Program, Arab American Legal Services.

Media Co-Sponsors: Flashpoints Radio, KPFA 94.1 FM.