[News] July 4th in SF: Act Against Torture!

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Mon Jul 2 13:29:35 EDT 2007

To: <mailto:actagainsttorture at riseup.net>actagainsttorture at riseup.net
Subject: [tenagainsttorture] July 4th in SF:  Act Against Torture! [reminder]

Hello Actors Against Torture --

See you at the foot of Market Street on Wednesday evening, 7pm, for
our pre-fireworks
call to shut the prison at Guantanamo Bay and repeal the Military
Commissions Act of 2006.

As a reminder:

WHERE: San Francisco
Foot of Market St.
meet on median between Justin Hermann Plaza & the Ferry Building
Nearest BART: Embarcadero

WHEN: 7pm, July 4th 2007 (Wednesday)

We'll have our "Guantanamo cage," orange jumpsuits and black hoods, and
printed postcards for people to send their congresspeople and senators
demanding repeal of MCA-2006.  Feel free to bring your own jumpsuit if you
have one (we'll have extras!) and/or your Act Against Torture t-shirts
(we'll have a few in small sizes for sale @ $10 each).  The leaflet we'll
be passing out is posted on our website (you can see it by going to our
events & campaigns page).  A press release will go out at the beginning of
the week.

See you on the 4th of July...

- Act Against Torture
<mailto:ActAgainstTorture at riseup.net>ActAgainstTorture at riseup.net