[News] Freedom Archives - new website and brochure

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Thu Jun 15 12:42:30 EDT 2006

Dear friends. Please take a moment to look at our new website.
Feedback helps! We would also love to mail you our new brochure and
fundraising letter, so please send us your street address and we will
get one out to you. We also hope that you can pass the word on to
some friends so that we can build our community of supporters.

The Freedom Archives truly relies on building community to preserve
progressive history and culture. With your help, we can assure our
ability to make public and accessible the voices of resistance during
this inhospitable political climate.

How do we do so much with so few financial resources? We are scrappy
and use your contributions carefully. We stay connected to a large
progressive community from which we also receive support in the form
of web design, graphic design, and sound production at highly
discounted rates. We draw upon the tremendous dedication, sweat, and
good humor of interns and volunteers who are integral to all of our
amazing projects as well as to our daily infrastructure. And, of
course, we have a dedicated board, advisors, and staff who are
motivated much more by our vision than our compensation.

Thanks for your interest and support!

Claude Marks