[News] Zionist Designs on Lebanon

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Thu Jul 27 13:13:42 EDT 2006

http://www.aljazeerah.info/27%20o/Zionist%20Designs%20on%20Lebanon%20By%20Ismail%20Zayid.htm

Zionist Designs on Lebanon

By Ismail Zayid

Al-Jazeerah, July 27, 2006

Zionist designs on Lebanon are longstanding. At the Versailles Peace
Conference, in Paris, in 1919, the World Zionist Organisation
submitted its official plan for the creation of a Jewish state in
Palestine. The submitted map included the entire area of Palestine,
the Southern part of Lebanon to the Litani River, the Syrian Golan
Heights and the East Bank of the Jordan River, to the railway line.
This design explains clearly the continuing expansionist Zionist
programme which, so far, has accomplished the control of all of
Palestine and the Golan Heights.

These designs on Lebanon were formulated with the intent of creating
dissension amongst the religious groups in Lebanon. This was clearly
enunciated in the statement by David Ben Gurion, Israel's first prime