[News] SF Aug 12 - National Emergency Protest

Anti-Imperialist News news at freedomarchives.org
Thu Aug 10 08:27:20 EDT 2006

Break the Siege Campaign is asking all those who
care about justice in Lebanon and Palestine to
come out to the Emergency National Protest here
in San Francisco this Saturday at 11 AM at the Civic Center in San Francisco.

Break the Siege Campaign volunteers, banners and
community members will meet at:

Civic Center at the Library steps (Larkin and Grove)
Saturday @10:30 AM

Look for our "Break the Siege" placards and
banners.  March with us as we join this very
important protest in solidarity with the Lebanese and Palestinian people.

For more information on how to get involved with
the “Break the Siege” Campaign go to
<http://www.breakthesiege.net/>www.breakthesiege.net

National Emergency March

Defend the People
of Palestine & Lebanon

Saturday Aug. 12
11am, Civic Center
(Polk & McAllister)
San Francisco

Stop the U.S.-Israeli War

For more information on the protest go
to:•
<http://www.answercoaliton.org/>www.ANSWERcoaliton.org  or call 415-821-6545

American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee
San Francisco Bay Area Chapter
522 Valencia St  San Francisco, CA 94110
(415) 861-7444  adcsf at adcsf.org
www.adcsf.org