[News] More on CACI

News at freedomarchives.org News at freedomarchives.org
Fri May 13 12:17:33 EDT 2005

The original name of the company was California Analysis Center, Inc. In
1967 the company was renamed Consolidated Analysis Centers, Inc. The
company name was officially changed to CACI, Inc. in 1973. In recognition
of our growing International business we became CACI International Inc in
1986.

Headquarters in Arlington, VA (near the Pentagon and CIA)

We deliver in-demand products and services ­ providing innovative solutions
for
    * Homeland Security

Profile

CACI International Inc provides the IT and network solutions needed to
prevail in today's new era of defense, intelligence and e-government. From
systems integration and managed network solutions to knowledge management,
engineering, simulation and information assurance, we deliver the IT
applications and infrastructures our federal customers use to improve
communications and collaboration, secure the integrity of information
systems and networks, enhance data collection and analysis and increase
efficiency and mission effectiveness. Our solutions lead the transformation
of defense and intelligence, assure homeland security, enhance
decision-making and help government to work smarter, faster and more
responsively.