[News] Protest against the grand jury harassment of local activists!

News at freedomarchives.org News at freedomarchives.org
Thu Jun 16 13:51:43 EDT 2005

Grand Jury in SF Seeks to Intimidate Activists -- Join us as a united
front against government sponsored harassment.

Ten Bay Area residents, including animal advocates, alternative media
members, prisoner rights activists, and members of the greater Bay Area
progressive community, have been subpoenaed to a Federal Grand Jury in San
Francisco. The first hearing is Wednesday, June 22.  Please join us for
this very important date!

Where: Federal Courthouse at 450 Golden Gate Avenue, San Francisco When:
Wednesday, June 22, 9am

  *** DUE TO THE NATURE OF LEGAL PROCEEDINGS, THIS DATE IS SUBJECT TO LAST
MINUTE CHANGE*** please visit www.FBIwitchHunt.com for updates!

Grand Juries represent an outright assault on our most fundamental of
rights!  No matter what your issue is, if you rely upon your right to
speak out for what you believe in, this is your issue.

It's time for us to raise our voices, or risk loosing them forever!

Please visit www.FBIwitchHunt.com for more information about Grand Juries
and what you can do to help!