[News] Robert F Williams CD available soon

News at freedomarchives.org News at freedomarchives.org
Wed Jan 19 19:35:14 EST 2005

Hi all. We are just completing work on a new audio documentary about Robert
F Williams and Mabel Williams. We will also be  publishing a pamphlet based
on the CD documentary that includes some materials from the Crusader and a
piece by Truman Nelson written about Monroe, NC and the struggle led by
Robert and Mabel. We will be having a CD release event with Mabel Williams
and their son John Williams on Friday, May 20, 2005 in Oakland. Details
will be forthcoming.

Thought i would send you this announcement. If you can't or prefer not to
open it, you can see the information at our website:
http://www.freedomarchives.org/RFW.htm

We welcome ideas for outreach, names of people who might write and publish
reviews, and ways to get this into classrooms and on the air.

claude