[News] Thai Jones reading October 25 at Cody's

News at freedomarchives.org News at freedomarchives.org
Mon Sep 20 08:35:07 EDT 2004

Dear friends,

Please feel free to send the notice below to any and all, including the
Freedom Archives list.
Thanks
Rick

A RADICAL LINE

 From the Labor Movement to the Weather Underground<?xml:namespace prefix =
o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

One Family's Century of Conscience.

By Thai Jones

This is Thai Jones' meticulously researched story of his own family, from
his Quaker family on Jeff's side and his communist family on his
mother's.  It also explores the history of the WUO as Thai works to make
sense of his own history.

"A  wonderfully readable, often harrowing story of the Americans in two
families who felt compelled to defy their government and how and why they
did so.  . . .. I loved this book."  -- Gloria Emerson

He will be reading and signing the book at CODY'S, 2454 Telegraph, Berkeley on

OCTOBER 25th, at 7:30 PM.

We will be having an after-party at our house to welcome Thai Jones to the
Bay Area and to congratulate him on this great piece of work.

Rick Ayers, Ilene Abrams