[News] Help Freedom Archives

News at freedomarchives.org News at freedomarchives.org
Thu Oct 14 19:12:28 EDT 2004

Hi Friends. We are on the verge of losing our partnership with Community
Thrift Store which has been a source of a small, but important form of
income for our work. Donated items earmarked for the Freedom Archives
(number 116) benefit us when sold. Unless we maintain a minimum amount of
donations of quality items in a quarter, we become disqualified to benefit.
So we have reached that point.

Please consider that fall house or garage cleaning in the next weeks and
take your donated items to them. They are a cool agency that benefits many
groups, are secular and progressive (sure beats donating to charity groups
that are corporate and/or religious).

Community Thrift Store - 623 Valencia St in SF, take donations 7 days a
week from 10-5. 415 861-4910.

Thanks a lot!