[News] Book Reception for Yuri Kochiyama

News at freedomarchives.org News at freedomarchives.org
Wed Jul 28 08:44:43 EDT 2004

Please forward

A Book Reception

Passing it On
A Memoir by Yuri Kochiyama

Friday, August 6, 2004, 6 PM
Eastside Arts Alliance
2587 International Blvd. Oakland

Meet the author, share refreshments and view the video "Passion for Justice."

Yuri Kochiyama is a long time revolutionary activist in the struggle for
Black and Third World liberation, women's equality, reparations, and
freedom for political prisoners.

A free event & book sale sponsored by Eastside Arts Alliance.  510.533.6629.

We, the Asian & Pacific Islander Coalition Against War, are a coalition of
Asian and Pacific Islander groups and individuals who are coming together
in the aftermath of the September 11 attack. We are working to build a more
just and peaceful society and are particularly concerned with educating and
organizing APIs to join our anti-war efforts.  For more information and our
points of unity, check out www.apicaw.com.