[News] Well I hate America

News at freedomarchives.org News at freedomarchives.org
Wed Jan 14 12:04:59 EST 2004

Belize: Well I hate America, Louis. I Hate this country. It's just big
ideas, and stories, and people dying, and people like you.

The white cracker who wrote the national anthem knew what he was doing. He
set the word "free" to a note so high nobody can reach it. That was
deliberate. Nothing on earth sounds less like freedom to me.

You come with me to room 1013 over at the hospital, I'll show you America.
Terminal, crazy and mean.

Belize, a former drag queen and a registered nurse and an African American.
A character in Tony Kushner's Angels in America

 From Act Four: John Brown's Body (February 1986) - Part Two: Perestroika