[Freedom archives news] Resistance to urban Renewal - Freedom Archives Reading Room - Saturday March 2 - 1pm - San Francisco

Freedom Archives Events freedomarchivesnews at freedomarchives.org
Thu Feb 28 13:50:23 EST 2019

*Sat March 2nd 1 - 3 pm**
**518 Valencia Street - San Francisco

*

The Freedom Archives invites you to our first ever Reading Room. Our
Reading Room is an opportunity for Freedom Archives to engage community
members who may otherwise be unfamiliar or unable to visit our
collection in a facilitated hands on experience with a curated selection
from the archives. The first Reading Room will focus on primary source
materials used for our 2018 timeline project Resistance to Urban Renewal
1965-1977.

*Please RSVP at the link below (Unfortunately we can only accommodate 15
people so please rsvp ASAP):
*
*https://goo.gl/forms/nP8Mk3CVZSLzTpsE3
<https://goo.gl/forms/nP8Mk3CVZSLzTpsE3?fbclid=IwAR0QsNoHFraAf1OOHZbdVPr_MoU8yn_Z-C2uDkyuvb4w9T_18sVpqt7jDGs>*