[Freedom archives news] How you can support the Freedom Archives

Freedom Archives Events freedomarchivesnews at freedomarchives.org
Mon Dec 26 14:10:21 EST 2016

Dear friends,
We reluctantly join in the fray to encourage you to support our work. We
are a grassroots funded organization. That's where you come in. If
everyone receiving this email were to donate $5-$10 we would meet our
operating budget for 6 months. Many thanks to all of you who have
already contributed and to those of you whose generosity has meant far
more substantial giving.

If you haven't already done so, please consider giving!
You can send us a check or you can *donate HERE!
<https://co.clickandpledge.com/sp/d1/default.aspx?wid=33005>
**
Your gift is tax deductible. Thanks!*