[Freedom archives news] A reminder - you can support the freedom Archives!

Freedom Archives Events freedomarchivesnews at freedomarchives.org
Tue Dec 20 11:55:34 EST 2016

Dear Friends,

Interning at the Freedom Archives has been exciting and enriching. I’ve
had the chance to work with raw materials and primary sources on the
history of radical movements and leaders. I’m learning about a
silenced—but significant—history not typically taught in educational
institutions, and sharpening my ability to question, analyze, and
deconstruct ideas about the history of this country and the world.
—Kimbo Mondragon, USF Intern

You can help!

The support of people like you has made the last 17 years possible. Our
overhead is very low, so your generous donations go to support the work
and the small staff that will make our projects thrive and help build a
more just future.

We've heard from many of you - having received many donations by check
and on line.

If you've already given - many thanks!

If you haven't contributed yet to helping us move froward in 2017, you
still can. Send us a check (it's fully tax deductible) of pay *HERE with
a credit or debit card
<https://co.clickandpledge.com/sp/d1/default.aspx?wid=33005>*.

Claude and Nathaniel