[Freedom archives news] Support the work of the Freedom Archives

Freedom Archives Events freedomarchivesnews at freedomarchives.org
Fri Dec 9 14:31:22 EST 2016

Dear friends,

Since we wrote and mailed this attached letter, our friend, John
Williams, transitioned. We are in close contact with the family and will
continue to pursue the work to preserve the Robert, Mabel and John
Williams amazing family legacy.

We are also completing work on our Chican@ documentary, */Symbols of
Resistance/*. We will be sending out a trailer soon.

If you've already contributed, we send you many sincere thanks! Please
consider contributing to this ongoing work if you haven't already.

You can send us a check or make a donation on line HERE
<https://co.clickandpledge.com/sp/d1/default.aspx?wid=33005>!

Many thanks in advance!

Claude and Nathaniel