[Freedom archives news] Reminder - SF - October 16 - 7pm - Freedom Archives Celebrates 15 Years

Freedom Archives Events freedomarchivesnews at freedomarchives.org
Fri Oct 10 19:25:08 EDT 2014

*Please join us in celebrating 15 years of radical political history,
culture and activism with music and community*

*The Freedom Archives Anniversary Celebration*

*Thursday, October 16th - Doors 6:30 - Program 7pm**
**African American Art & Culture Complex**
**762 Fulton Street, San Francisco*

*Featuring Tarika Lewis & the Youth Ensemble**
**and Rico Pabon with live band*

*Special guests for the evening include members of the San Francisco 8,
support statements from political prisoners, and more!*

*Requested Donation $15 (for 15 years!) **
**no one turned away. *

*Tickets available at:
https://co.clickandpledge.com/advanced/default.aspx?wid=33028
<https://co.clickandpledge.com/advanced/default.aspx?wid=33028> or at
the door.*

If you can't make it and want to support our work please make a
*donation online
<https://co.clickandpledge.com/sp/d1/default.aspx?wid=33005>* or send us
a check!

The Archives preserve audio, video and print materials dating from the
late 1960s that chronicle the progressive history of the Bay Area, the
US and international movements for justice and liberation. In addition
to preserving this material, we encourage community access, create
educational materials linking the past and present, and have a dope
youth internship program.