[Freedom archives news] Thanks very much for helping to launch our next 15 years!

Freedom Archives Events freedomarchivesnews at freedomarchives.org
Mon Dec 29 17:36:06 EST 2014

*From our 15th Anniversary Celebration

*

**Freedom Archives founders — (Left to right) Lincoln Bergman, Heber
Dreher, Emiliano Echeverria, Kiilu Nyasha, Nina Serrano, Barbara
Lubinski, Claude Marks, and Andres Alegria. Nancy Barrett not pictured
and ****Tarika Lewis, Val Serrant and Sandy Poindexter performing.
**

*If you appreciate the work of the Freedom Archives, we ask for your
ongoing support. Your help makes possible all the educational work we
do: the internship program, the audio and video documentaries and books,
the online resources and digital search site, and our outreach efforts
from our Mission district community out to the nation and the world.
Most importantly, your help ensures that this resource of radical
history and culture will be able to serve generations to come. Of course
your support will also ensure that you continue to receive vital stories
about prisons and prisoners and general anti-imperialist news via our
email lists.
*

*Please consider sending us a donation HERE
<https://co.clickandpledge.com/sp/d1/default.aspx?wid=33005>. You can
contribute or become a monthly sustainer. Thanks very much for helping
to launch our next 15 years!
*