[Freedom archives news] Dead Prez benefit for Freedom Archives Thurs 8/21 at the New Parish - Oakland

Freedom Archives Events freedomarchivesnews at freedomarchives.org
Thu Aug 14 16:53:53 EDT 2014

You can support the continued documentation of our radical history. Dead
Prezw/ special guests Kev Choice, Jennifer Johns, Jahi as PE 2.0,
Sellassie, DJ Leydis & more, have stepped forward to do a benefit show
for the Freedom Archives.

For advance tickets and more information:
http://www.thenewparish.com/event/638549-freedom-archives-benefit-oakland/

We are an educational media arts organization with a vast collection of
historical recordings and documents that constitute a compelling record
of over 40 years of radical social justice politics and culture.

We recently posted this previously-unavailable film of George Jackson,
Georgia Jackson, and Angela Davis: http://player.vimeo.com/video/100361380

To keep up this important work, join us at the New Parish!

*Thursday, August 21 - 8pm
*
**
*New Parish - 579 18th St, Oakland (@ San Pablo)
*
**
*Benefit for Freedom Archives*
**
*Dead Prez, Kev Choice, Jennifer Johns, Jahi As PE 2.0, Sellassie, DJ
Leydis & more
*

*Also, save the date for our 15th anniversary celebration on October 16.*