[Freedom archives news] Support the Freedom Archives - Giving Tuesday is Right Around the Corner

Freedom Archives Events freedomarchivesnews at freedomarchives.org
Wed Nov 27 13:49:08 EST 2013

Online donation system by ClickandPledge
<https://co.clickandpledge.com/sp/d1/default.aspx?wid=33005>

*
#Giving Tuesday:
Join the Movement!
*

*Kick Off the Giving Season by Donating to
The Freedom Archives <www.freedomarchives.org>*

*Dear Friends,

*

*Next year, 2014, will mark the 14th year of the formal existence of the
Freedom Archives! *

*
This past year has been filled with exciting activity. Thanks to
you---_and solely to you_---we've grown in a steady way to become a
well-established, widely-known, and highly-respected organization.*

*
With Thankstaking coming, it's a great time to think about giving back
to your community.The Freedom Archives <www.freedomarchives.org> is
joining #GivingTuesday
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001tpEAVgTog0-Gi90d8kPCB6jJouUo9iilxoiA8hYqdeB7wP_HLduWpLISd26302o59Cex1fgeOL7ZaB-YzAV13oCzbQKM2f-yWMcgQREah-zzCvdAcsX0lDcziWrqd1UZ>,
a national day of giving on Tuesday, December 3.

You've probably heard or seen ads encouraging everyone to shop and spend
this holiday season. #GivingTuesday puts the GIVE back into the giving
season by encouraging everyone to support non-profit organizations that
give so much back to the community.

Support The Freedom Archives as part of #GivingTuesday and direct your
donation to what matters most to you.**
*
*
*

*We've been busy! And are planning new projects for the future. We
welcome your suggestions and deeply appreciate your contribution -- your
support keeps us moving forward amidst challenging times.*

Online donation system by ClickandPledge
<https://co.clickandpledge.com/sp/d1/default.aspx?wid=33005>
* *The Freedom Archives home
*
Thank you for your support.