[Freedom archives news] We have taken measures to secure this list

Freedoml Archives Events freedomarchivesnews at freedomarchives.org
Mon Mar 18 10:26:57 EDT 2013

Dear friends. we apologize for the recent breach of our list security.
we have taken measures to re-secure our list. please do not open any
suspicious links. this list is used very sparingly to keep you up to
date with Freedom Archives events and news. our policy is that any
included links would be accompanied by content that makes clear their
intent. again sorry for the inconvenience.
claude